Dutt And Sundaram Indian Economy PDF Download, If you are a student of economics or preparing for competitive exams, you should know about the Indian economy. In competitive examinations, like UPSC, IPS, IAS, PCS, etc, questions about the Indian economy are frequently asked in exams as well as in interviews.
The Dutt And Sundaram Indian Economy PDF is a comprehensive guide on the Indian economy. It includes the Indian economy’s contribution to the world economy, recent economic trends in India, and other important economic factors for you to be aware of.
Dutt And Sundaram Indian Economy PDF Download
Dutt and Sundaram’s Indian Economy is a classic of its kind. The book is a complete description of the Indian economy from the pre-independence period to about 1975. It analyses the factors of production, distribution, and consumption in India and provides a comprehensive account of economic development in India.
The Dutt and Sundaram Indian Economy PDF is an excellent resource for students of Economics, Commerce, Management, Engineering & Technology. With that in mind, I strongly recommend this book to all the students who are interested in knowing the basics of the Indian economy.
It is written for undergraduate students of economics, finance, and business management.
About Dutt and Sundaram Indian economy 73rd edition PDF
|Book Name:||Dutt And Sundaram Indian Economy PDF Book|
|Author:||Gaurav Datt & Ashwani Mahajan|
|Format:||PDF (Google Drive)|
|File Size:||17.68 MB|
Contents of Dutt And Sundaram Indian Economy PDF Download
Section – I: – Structure of Indian Economy
- India As a Developing Economy
- Indian Economy on the Eve of Independence
- National Income Of India
- Human resources and economic development
- Human development in India
- Occupational structure and economic development
- Natural resources economic development and environmental degradation
- Infrastructure in the Indian economy
- Social infrastructure and social sector
Section – II: – Planning and economic development
- Objective and strategy of economic planning in India
- Industrial policy and Indian planning
- Public sector and Indian planning
- Disinvestment of Public Enterprises
- Redefining the role of the state
- Globalization and its impact on India
- Planning experience in India
- 11th Five Year planning and inclusive growth
- An approach to 12th five Year Plan ( 2012 to 2017 )
- The problem of capital formation
- Foreign capital foreign aid and economic development
- Poverty and the planning process in India
- The parallel economy in India
- Unemployment in India
- Inequality and economic power in India
- Balanced regional development
Section – III: – Agriculture in the national income
- Indian agriculture under the five–year plan: the Green Revolution
- Food security in India
- Irrigation and other agricultural input
- Land reform
- Size of farms and productive efficiency
- Organization of rural credit in India
- Agricultural marketing and warehousing
- Agricultural labor
Section – IV: – Indian Industries
- Industrial pattern and the plans
- Some large scale industries
- Information technology industry
- Small–scale Enterprise
- Unorganized sector and information of the Indian economy
- Second National Commission on labor
Section – V: – The tertiary sector in the Indian economy
- The foreign trade of India
- India’s Balance of payments
- Special economic zone
- GATT WTO and India’s foreign trade
- Indian currency system
- Indian financial system: commercial banking system
- The Indian financial system II: money and capital markets in India
- Reserve Bank of India and monetary management
- Indian public finance
- Financial relations between the center and the states
- Finance Commission
- Government subsidies in India
Benefits Of Reading Dutt And Sundaram Indian Economy PDF
- Dutt and Sundaram’s Indian Economy PDF is a comprehensive textbook on the Indian economy.
- Dutt And Sundaram Indian Economy book covers a wide range of topics from the Indian economic growth experience to financial markets.
- Dutt And Sundaram Indian Economy PDF main focus is on understanding the economy in India in the context of globalization. It tries to answer questions like what will be the effects of free trade, what are the changes in production and consumption, and what are some of the changes in income.
Dutt And Sundaram Indian Economy PDF Free Download
Download Dutt And Sundaram Indian Economy PDF
Dutt and Sundaram’s Indian Economy PDF is a popular textbook for students of economics. The authors provide an overview of the Indian economy in an accessible manner, presenting the latest research and data.
www.cracksarkarinaukri.com does not own this book, neither created nor scanned. We are just providing the links already available on the Internet. If any way it violates the law or has any issues, then kindly contact us.