Norman Lowe World History Book PDF is the study of the past as it relates to the present. UPSC and other competitive exams aspirants must know about world history in exams, and in an interview, it can be beneficial for you. You should be aware of the critical world events that shaped the world. Studying world history will help you gain a global perspective and provide you with insights into the changes in society.
Mastering Modern World History Book PDF Download is a comprehensive, accessible, and engaging introduction to world history. It offers an in-depth look at the sweep of human civilization over the past several years. Mastering Modern World History Book is divided into four parts: Ancient Times, Medieval Times, Modern Times, and Contemporary Times. It will help you a lot in your examinations.
Norman Lowe World History Book PDF Download
Norman Lowe World History Book is a book of immense significance to the students appearing for competitive exams. It is an excellent book, providing complete knowledge about the evolution of human civilization. Quite simply, it is a must-have for any student preparing for competitive examinations, especially those who are looking to study world history.
If you are preparing for UPSC and want to make the best use of your time, this book is for you. It covers all the topics in detail and gives you a solid understanding of the subject. It’s an excellent resource for all competitive examinations such as IAS, PCS, etc.
About Norman Lowe World History Book PDF
|Book Name:||Norman Lowe World History Book PDF|
|File Size:||74 MB|
Contents of Norman Lowe World History Book PDF Book
Section 1- WAR AND INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS
- The world in 1914: outbreak of the first world war
- The first world war and its aftermath
- The League of Nations
- International relations, 1919-33
- International relations, 1933-39
- The second world war, 1939-45
- The Cold war: problems of international relations after the second world war
- The spread of communism outside Europe and its effects on international relations
- The united nations organization
- The two Europes, East, and west since 1945
- Conflict in the middle east
- The new world order and the war against global terrorism
Section 2 – THE RISE OF FASCISM AND GOVERNMENTS OF THE RIGHTS
- Italy 1918-45: the first appearance of fascism
- Germany 1918-45: the Weimar Republic and Hitler
- Japan and Spain
Section 3 – COMMUNISM- RISE AND DECLINE
- Russia and the revolutions, 1900-24
- The USSR and Stalin, 1924-53
- Continuing communism, collapse, and aftermath, 1953 to the present
- China 1900-49
- China since 1949: the communists in the control
- Communism in Korea and Southeast Asia
Section 4 – THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
- The USA before the second world war
- The USA since 1945
Section 5 – DECOLONIZATION AND AFTER
- The end of the European empire
- Problems in Africa
- Latin America
Section 6 – GLOBAL PROBLEMS
- The changing world economy since 1900
- The world’s population
Benefits Norman Lowe World History Book PDF Download
- Mastering Modern World History By Norman Lowe provides a bird’s eye view of History from the dawn of civilization to the present day.
- The book is well illustrated, incorporating maps and photographs where necessary to clarify concepts.
- The text is punctuated with clear headings and summaries.
Norman Lowe World History Book PDF Free Download
If you want to be a successful UPSC aspirant, you need to have a sound knowledge of History. The Norman Lowe World History Book PDF Download is a comprehensive study material containing all the topics that are most likely to come in the prelims and mains exams.
www.cracksarkarinaukri.com does not own this book, neither created nor scanned. We are just providing the links already available on the Internet. If any way it violates the law or has any issues, then kindly contact us.