Definition of Pronoun or Pronoun Definition
A word that is used in place of a noun is called a pronoun.
A Replacement of Noun is called Pronoun.
Example of Pronoun
- She is my best friend.
- It is raining.
- You are good Person.
- They are social workers.
- We are not going to Kolkata.
किसी भी वाक्य की सुंदरता को सर्वनाम का प्रयोग करके बढ़ाया जा सकता है । यदि की बार – बार एक ही शब्द का प्रयोग करे तो वाक्य सुनने या पढ़ने में अच्छा नहीं लगेगा , इसलिए हम सर्वनाम का प्रयोग करते है ताकि वाक्य पढ़ने या सुनने में ख़राब न लगे ।
- ✅ Tally ERP 9 Learning Book PDF In Hindi Free Download
- ✅ Arihant Banking Awareness PDF Download In Hindi
- ✅ Arihant General Knowledge 2021 Book PDF Free Download
- ✅ Neetu Singh English Book PDF Download
- ✅ Ancient India by RS Sharma PDF Download
- ✅ MS Office Book In Hindi PDF Free Download
- ✅ Arihant Everyday Vocabulary Book PDF Download
- ✅ Lucent Objective General Knowledge PDF Download In Hindi & English
- ✅ Indian Geography By Khullar Latest Edition PDF In Hindi
- ✅ N Awasthi Physical Chemistry PDF Download
- ✅ History Of the World Arjun Dev PDF Download In Hindi
- ✅ Rakesh Yadav Advance Math Book PDF In Hindi & English Download
- ✅ Let Us C By Yashavant Kanetkar PDF Free Download
जैसे – यदि आपको खुद के विषय में कुछ लिखना है तो –
Pooja is a girl. Pooja is going to start reading. Pooja is very poor girl. Pooja is not avail to speaking Telegu.
यदि आप ऊपर के वाक्य को देखे तो Pooja का प्रयोग कई बार हुआ है , जिससे ये वाक्य पढ़ने में अच्छा नहीं लग रहा है , यदि आप इस वाक्य में सर्वनाम का प्रयोग करते है तो ये वाक्य पढ़ने में अच्छा और सही लगेगा ।
Pooja is a girl. She is going to start reading. She is very poor girl. She is not avail to speaking Telegu.
Kinds of Pronoun
There are nine types of pronouns, but mainly eight types of pronouns are known. We will have all 11 types so that nothing is missed. Which are given below.
Personal Pronoun Definition
The word addressed in a person’s place (About any one person or many people or themselves ) is called a personal pronoun.
I, me, we, us, you, he, him, she, her, it, they, them: indicate personal pronouns.
Examples of Personal Pronouns
- I am playing cricket on the ground.
- They are laughing at him.
- She is bothered by her husband.
पर्सनल प्रोनोन्स को हम Persons के अनुसार लिखते है , जैसे – First Person, Second Person and Third Person.
First Person यानि जो खुद के विषय में बात कर रहा है , Second Person यानि जो सुन रहा है तथा Third Person यानि किसी तीसरे व्यक्ति के विषय में बात हो रही है । इसे Singular तथा Plural के अनुसार लिखा जाता है ।
पर्सनल प्रोनाउन को तीन Case के अनुसार भी लिखा जाता है , Subjective Case, Objective Case, Possessive Case में लिखा जाता है ।
|Number||Subjective Case||Objective Case||Possessive Case|
|Possessive Case (Adjective)||Possessive Case (Pronoun)|
|Singular||I, You, He, She, It||me, you, him, her, it||my, your, her, his, its||mine, yours, hers, his, its|
|Plural||We, They, You||us, them, you||our, their, your||ours, theirs, yours|
Who, whom, whose, which, that are the Relative Pronouns Those who use to relish.
Note – “who,” “whom,” “whose” is used for persons, “which” is used for non-living things and animals, and “that” can use for persons, non-living things, and animals.
Examples of Relative Pronouns
- I know which book should you read.
- My New Friend, who meet me last year, loves Iron Man.
- The cat that stole the fish is back.
Who, whom, whose, which, what indicates Interrogative Pronouns that makes sense to ask questions.
Examples of Interrogative Pronouns
- Who are you?
- Is She Crying?
- Are they going?
- what my shoes are brown?
Myself, ourselves, yourself, yourselves, himself, herself, itself, themselves, oneself are indicates the Reflect some actions so that it is Reflexive Pronouns.
Examples of Reflexive Pronouns
- Don’t Worry , I will do it.
- I can qualify in this exam.
- I can play Chess.
Emphatic or Emphasizing Pronouns
Myself, ourselves, yourself, yourselves, himself, herself, itself, themselves, oneself are indicated the Emphatic or Emphasizing Pronouns.
Examples of Emphatic Pronoun
- Only , I will do it.
- No one can play cricket like me.
- I am best.
Different Between Reflexive and Emphatic Pronoun
Someone, Somebody, Something, Everyone, Everybody, Everything, Anybody, Anything, Anyone, Nobody, No one, Nothing, All, One of, None of, few, much, little, both, another are the Indefinite Pronouns, which indicates uncertainty.
Example of In Indefinite Pronoun
- Someone stole my pen. Some people are screaming.
- You can choose anything from this shop.
- I like everything which you like.
This, That, These, Those, Such, The same are indicates Demonstrative Pronouns.
Example of Demonstrative Pronouns
- Is this yours?
- That is my ball.
- These are very beautiful birds.
Each, Each of, Neither of, Either, Neither are indicated Distributive Pronouns.
Examples of Distributive Pronouns
- Neither of them speaks well English.
- None of the Sisters went go to Kolkata.
- Everyone must have Exercised in the morning every day.
Mine, Ours, Yours, His, Hers, Theirs. It make sense of the rights.
Examples of Possessive Pronouns
- You are mine.
- That laptop is ours.
- It is hers table.
Each other, One another.
Examples of Reciprocal Pronouns
- They love each other.
- Boys are fighting one another.
- Chris and Suhana love each other.
When ‘what’ is used in sense to surprise, is an Exclamatory Pronoun.
Examples of Exclamatory pronoun
- What, You are selected in Indian Cricket Team.
- What, you cracked SSC CGL.
- What, I am qualified for next level.
credit – इस पोस्ट को बनाने के लिए Lucent’s की General English की पुस्तक से सहायता ली गई है । उम्मीद करते है आपको ये जानकारी लाभकारी लगी होगी ।
इसे भी पढ़े – Definition of Education by different Authors
Answer – I am going to tell you about 11 types of pronouns.
- Personal Pronoun
- Possessive Pronoun
- Demonstrative Pronoun
- Distributive Pronoun
- Reciprocal Pronoun
- Reflexive Pronoun
- Emphatic Pronoun
- Indefinite Pronoun
- Relative Pronoun
- Interrogative Pronoun
- Exclamatory Pronoun
For Read Pronoun and types of Pronoun in Detail – Click Here
Answer – ‘mine’ is a Possessive Pronoun which makes sense for sense rights.
Example – You are mine.
She is mine.
This pen is mine.