Social Problems in India by Ram Ahuja PDF Download is a PDF that discusses the numerous issues that plague society in India. The author discusses concepts such as social stratification, poverty, and inequity with the hope of creating awareness. It also includes data on these issues that will provide an overview of the situation.
If you are preparing for competitive exams, you must read Social Problems in India by Ram Ahuja PDF. This book explains the key concepts in social problems and provides examples of Indian society to clarify the ideas. It is an indispensable tool for preparing for any competitive exam.
Social Problems in India by Ram Ahuja PDF
India’s social problems are broad and deep-rooted and range from the lack of education to child labour to the caste system. The book PDF examines both the causes and solutions for these problems. Although no one solution will eliminate all these social ills, the author suggests that the best way for India to progress is to tackle each issue one by one.
The book provides comprehensive coverage of the various social problems that plague Indian society. It also highlights the multiple ways such issues can be tackled and suggests measures that can be taken to deal with them.
The book will be helpful for academics teaching on social problems, students of sociology and criminology, and those working in government and non-government departments on these issues.
About Social Problems in India by Ram Ahuja PDF Download
|Book Name:||Social Problems in India Book PDF|
|Author Name:||Ram Ahuja|
|File Size:||8.67 MB|
Topics Of Social Problems in India by Ram Ahuja PDF Download
- Chapter 1- Social Problems- Concept and approaches
- Chapter 2- Poverty
- Chapter 3- Unemployment
- Chapter 4- Population Explosion
- Chapter 5- Communalism and communal violence
- Chapter 6- Backward castes, Tribes, and classes
- Chapter 7- Youth unrest and agitation
- Chapter 8- Child abuse and child labour
- Chapter 9- Violence against women
- Chapter 10- Illiteracy
- Chapter 11- Urbanization
- Chapter 12- Crime and criminals
- Chapter 13- Juvenile Delinquency
- Chapter 14- Alcoholism
- Chapter 15- Terrorism
- Chapter 16- Drug abuse and drug addictions
- Chapter 17- Black money
Note: To Get Book PDF, Handwritten Notes, Study Materials, And More updates, keep visiting www.cracksarkariexam.com. We will keep updating current daily affairs.
Benefits of Reading Social Problems in India by Ram Ahuja PDF
- Social Problems in India by Ram Ahuja PDF book examines the various dimensions of poverty, inequality, and injustice plaguing society for a long time.
- Written by a leading scholar of sociology, this book presents a detailed account of the challenges faced by India in its pursuit of equity and social justice.
- Social Problems in India by Ram Ahuja PDF is a good resource for anyone interested in understanding India’s social problems and solutions.
Social Problems In India By Ram Ahuja Latest Edition PDF
BEST PDF Reader: WPS Office MOD APK (No Ads/Premium Unlocked)
This Social problem in India by Ram Ahuja PDF examines the significant issues confronting India. It offers a platform for integrating the voices of researchers, activists, and practitioners in the field of social problems. So, you must read this PDF and download this PDF from our website for absolutely free.
www.cracksarkarinaukri.com does not own this book, neither created nor scanned. We are just providing the links already available on the Internet. If any way it violates the law or has any issues, then kindly contact us.