CSAT Arihant Book PDF, CSAT is an exam held by the central government. This exam is not very easy. So, if you want to give CSAT, you should prepare well from this book. If you are preparing for the CSAT exam, then you should learn and understand every topic because it is vital for the CSAT exam.
It covers all the topics of CSAT in detail with solved examples. So, you should read this book if you are preparing for the CSAT exam, and in this post, you should download and read the CSAT Arihant Book PDF for absolutely free and can read from any device and anywhere you want.
CSAT Arihant Book PDF In English
The Civil Services Examination is an open competitive examination in India, held for recruitment to various Civil Services of the Government of India. It is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) under the authority of the Constitution of India.
The exam is usually held in two phases: the preliminary examination, which is held across the country in October, and the main examination, held at various regional centers throughout India in June. The Civil Services Aptitude Test (CSAT) is a screening test conducted by UPSC to shortlist candidates for the main examination.
Suppose you are preparing for the CSAT exam. In that case, you should have to download and prepare this CSAT Arihant Book PDF as it contains several essential questions and answers and some previous years’ questions and solutions.
About CSAT Arihant Book PDF
|Book Name:||CSAT Arihant Book PDF|
|Published Date:||25 December 2016|
|Total Pages:||186 Pages|
|File Size:||660 MB|
Topics of CSAT Arihant Book PDF
- Solved Papers [2011-2019]
- Basic Numeracy
- General Mental Ability
- Data Interpretation & Sufficiency
- Decision Making & Problem-solving
- Interpersonal Skills including Communication Skills
- Logical Reasoning & Analytical Ability
- English Language Comprehension
- Crack Sets (1-5) with detailed explanations.
Benefits of CSAT Arihant Book PDF In English
- CSAT Arihant textbooks provide problem-solving techniques and approaches. The goal is to help students develop problem-solving and critical thinking skills through examples, formulas, and various written and visual aids.
- Every chapter in an Arihant textbook contains purposefully designed practice exercises.
- Arihant’s textbook PDF contains various questions asked in the 2018 examinations and revised the subject according to the 2019 and the latest syllabus.
Arihant CSAT Book PDF Free Download In English
Civil Services Aptitude Test (CSAT) is an all-India competitive examination for entry-level positions in various central government ministries and departments. The CSAT examines the all-around ability of candidates in the following five areas: The book contains all the necessary information to crack the CSAT. The topics are explained thoroughly to excel in CSAT even for a non-science student.