In today’s post, we are going to share English Typing Book PDF ( English Typing Practice Book PDF ) with you so that you can practice and learn typing easily, so if you were looking for Typing Practice Book PDF then this post is for you.
Typing cannot be learned in a day, it requires proper practice and guidance, only then you can master it and that is why today we are going to share this English Typing Book PDF Book with you.
English Typing Book PDF
In today’s time, typing has become very important, many exams are also on typing and it is not an easy task to learn and not only can it be learned in a day,
But today’s Typing Practice Book PDF can help you a lot in this and you can learn typing quickly by practising well.
Typing Practice Book PDF Download
You can download this book from the link given below and you can read it by opening it with the help of a PDF viewer on your computer or mobile phone.
Below we are sharing with you a 10-day English Typing Practice course by a YouTube creator Tech Avi so that you can easily learn typing through videos.
So watch the given video and click on the playlist for other videos and learn English typing quickly, this is a very great course and it will help you a lot in learning and typing better.
About English Typing Book PDF Download
|Book Name:||English Typewriting Practice Book PDF|
|Language:||Hindi, and English|
|File Size:||14 MB|
Keys of English Typing Book PDF
- Space Bar
- Shift Keys (Left and Right)
- Shift Lock (Left and Right)
- Backspace Key
- Keyboard Margin Control (Left and Right)
- Tabulator Clear Key
- Tabulator Bar
- Ribbon Reverse
- Key Release Lever
- Carriage Return and Line Space Lever
- Snap-off Top Plate
- Platen Knob
- Variable Line Spacer
- Line Space Regulator
- Carriage Release Lever (Right and Left)
- Ratchet Detent or Release Lever
- Removable Platen Brackets (Right and Left)
- Adjustable Paper Side Guide
- Paper Centring Scale
- Card Holder (Right and Left)
- Aligning Scale
- Type Guide
- Paper Bail
- Paper Release Lever
- Paper Bail Release
- Carriage Scale
- Ribbon Indicator
- Personal Touch Regulator
- Tabulator Set Key
- Margin Release Key
English Typewriting Practice Book PDF Free Download
Typing Test Short Keyboard Key
- Key Board – This is that part of the machine in which all the letters of Hindi and English are given. Those who press type whatever they want.
- Key Setting – The order of the keyboard seems a bit awkward to see, but from a scientific point of view, its sequence has been determined according to the agility of the letters and fingers used in abundance.
- Type Key – In each typed key, two letters are made up and down. According to the need, use them in such a way that there is no discomfort.
- Space Bar – This is in the form of a long bar at the bottom of the keyboard. It is used by the thumb of the right hand to fill the space between two words while typing. This part of the machine is used the most.
- Shift Key – It is used to type the capital letters of English and half letters of Hindi. By holding down the shift key, type the letter above the type.
- BackSpace Key – While typing, some words are often missed or misspelt, to correct them, press this button and the carrier goes backwards. In this way, the errors can be rectified.
- Key Release Lever – Often the typebars get stuck together due to pressing two buttons simultaneously while typing. In that case, press this button to detach it.
- Carriage – This type resides in the upper part of the machine, many types of pages etc. are kept in it. Its main function is to move the paper up and down. Do this by pressing the paper.
- Carriage Release Lever – With its use, you can move the carriage here and there easily and quickly.
- Variable Line Spacer – It is used to leave space between two lines. It is on the left side of the roller (on which the paper is mounted) of the machine, which when pressed, it goes in place. It is mostly used to rectify mistakes.
- Paper Release Lever – It is used when the paper is not properly mounted on the machine. Pulling it forward loosens the roller and pushes the paper back into the correct position.
As you read this English Typing Book PDF, I hope you must have liked this post and it must have been useful for you and you will soon learn typing.
If you have any questions related to this post, then definitely comment and if you liked today’s post, then definitely share this post with your friends.
www.cracksarkarinaukri.com does not own this book, neither created nor scanned. We are just providing the links already available on the Internet. If any way it violates the law or has any issues, then kindly contact us.