Indian Polity M Laxmikant Polity Notes PDF UPSC, has been changing a lot over the last few decades. With the country progressing and growing, there is a need to change the system to meet new challenges and to provide more tools to tackle the problems inefficient manner. Laxmikant Polity Revision Notes, The Constitution of India has provided India with a republican form of government with a two-tier system of federal and state governments.
In this M Laxmikant 6th Edition In Hindi PDF, M Laxmikant take a look at Indian Polity, the role of different organs in the government, and important changes that have taken place in the last few decades. After the partition, some provinces became “Union Territories” directly administered by the Central Government.
M Laxmikant 6th Edition In Hindi PDF
Laxmikanth is a well-known author and publishing company. The author has written many books on various topics. He has researched extensively to write the book in a very simple and easy Hindi language. He always writes in a language that can be understood by the students of all classes.
M Laxmikant Polity Notes PDF
Laxmikanth does not use any high vocabulary words or jargon in his book to make it more interesting and engaging for the audience. The book M Laxmikant Polity Notes PDF has been divided into two parts to provide you with complete information about Indian polity from start.
Laxmikant Polity Notes UPSC PDF
Laxmikant Polity Notes UPSC PDF is an important book for the students of UPSC and State Public Service Commission (SPSC) Examinations. This book covers all the important things about Indian politics like the constitution, Present Political scenario, politics of India, etc. It is a very useful book for those who want to prepare for UPSC, SPSC, and various other exams conducted by them.
This Politics Book PDF Is One Of The Best Books For The Candidates Who Are Preparing For the UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Exam.
Students Can Also Refer to M Laxmikant Book PDF To Cover Each Topic In Detail And Measure Their Performance By Practicing On Objective Politics Questions. Both Of These Are Best To Cover The Polity Section For Civil Services Exam. Candidates Who Want To Buy Laxmikant Polity Notes PDF Download In Hindi Book Can Easily Buy It From Local Bookstore Or It Is Also Available Online For Purchase.
Indian Polity By Laxmikant Notes PDF
Other Important Books For UPSC Aspirants Are Shankar IAS Environment Book Pdf, GC Leong Geography Book And Others.
About M Laxmikant Polity Notes PDF UPSC
Book Name: Indian Politics PDF
Author: M Laxmikanth
Publication: McGraw Hill Education Series Publication
Published Date: 2022
Total Pages: 940
Language: Hindi, and English
Format: PDF (Google Drive)
File Size: 200 MB
Contents of Indian Polity PDF by Laxmikant Download UPSC
Part I – Constitutional Frame Work
- Historical Background
- Making of the Constitution
- Salient Features of the Constitution
- The preamble of the Constitution
- Union & Its Territory
- Fundamental Rights
- Directive Principles of State Policy
- Fundamental Duties
- Amendment of the Constitution
- Basic Structure of the Constitution
Part II – System Of Government
- Parliamentary System
- Federal System
- Centre-State Relations
- Inter-State Relations
- Emergency Provisions
Part III – Central Government
- Prime Minister
- Central Council of Ministers
- Cabinet Committees
- Parliamentary Committees
- Parliamentary Forums
- Supreme Court
Part IV – State Government
- Chief Minister
- State Council Of Minister
- State Legislature
- High Court
- Subordinate Courts
- Special Status of Jammu & Kashmir
- Special Provisions for Some State
Part V – Local Government
- Panchayati Raj
Part VI – Union Territories & Special Areas
- Union Territories
- Schedule And Tribal Areas
Part VII – Constitutional Bodies
- Election Commission
- Union Public Service Commission
- State Public Service Commission
- Finance Commission
- National Commission For SCs
- National Commission for STs
- Special Officer for Linguistic General of India
- Attorney General of India
- Advocate General Of the State
Part VIII – Non-Constitutional Bodies
- Planning Commission
- National Development Council
- National Human Rights Commission
- State Human Rights Commission
- Central Information Commission
- State Information Commission
- Central Vigilance Commission
- Central Bureau Of Investigation
- Lokpal & Lokayuktas
Part IX – Other Constitutional Dimensions
- Co-Operative Societies
- Official Languages
- Public Service
- Rights & Liabilities of the Government
- Authoritative Text of the Constitution in the Hindi Language
- Special Provisions Relating to Certain Classes
Part X – Political Dynamics
- Political Parties
- Electoral Reform
- Anti-Defection Law
- Pressure Groups
- National Integration
- Foreign Policy
Part XI – Working On the Constitution
- Articles of the Constitution
- Table of Precedence
- Definitions Amendments at a Glance
- Flag Code of India
- Presidents, Vice-Presidents, Prime Ministers, Etc
- UPSC Question Of Indian Polity (General Studies-Prelims)
- Practice Question On Indian Polity
- UPSC Question On Indian Polity
- Practice Question on Indian Polity
Benefits of M Laxmikant Polity Notes PDF UPSC Latest
- 80 Chapters And 16 Appendices (940 Pages)
- The Chapters Were Rearranged As Per The Latest Pattern Of The Exam.
- Covers Recent Developments In Jammu And Kashmir And Ladakh.
- Previous Years Questions And Practice Questions For Both Preliminary And Main Exams.
- 6 New Chapters: (1) Goods And Services Tax Council (2) National Commission For Backward Classes (3) National Investigation Agency (4) National Disaster Management (5) Role Of Regional Parties (6) Coalition Government.
Laxmikant Polity Notes PDF Download
Download Laxmikant Polity Notes PDF
The M Laxmikant Polity Notes PDF UPSC is in the Hindi language. M Laxmikant Polity Notes PDF UPSC PDF is one of the best PDFs for UPSC aspirants. This book is also important for SSC and other competitive examinations. M Laxmikant 6th Edition In Hindi PDF. It is the most important book for UPSC aspirants because this book contains all about Indian Polity.
www.cracksarkarinaukri.com does not own this book, neither created nor scanned. We are just providing the links already available on the Internet. If any way it violates the law or has any issues, then kindly contact us.