Modern Indian History Sonali Bansal PDF is a popular book among competitive exam aspirants in India. The book is written by Sonali Bansal and is widely considered to be one of the best books on the subject. Modern Indian History Sonali Bansal PDF book covers the period from the 18th century to the 21st century and covers all the major events that have shaped modern India.
If you are looking for a good book on modern Indian history, then the Modern Indian History Sonali Bansal PDF is a great choice.
Modern Indian History Sonali Bansal PDF
Exams are a part of every student’s life. They are a time of stress and anxiety, but also a time of opportunity. A good exam can open up doors for you, and a bad one can close them.
One of the most important exams you will take is the Indian History Sonali Bansal PDF. This exam will test your knowledge of Indian History and will determine whether or not you are prepared for exams.
Modern Indian History By Sonali Bansal
The Indian History Sonali Bansal PDF is a great resource for students preparing for exams. It is packed with information and is written in a clear and concise manner. It is also easy to follow and understand.
I would highly recommend this book to any student who is preparing for exams. It is a great way to learn about Indian History and to get a head start on your preparation.
Modern Indian History Sonali Bansal PDF is one of the most popular history books among Indian students. The book covers all the important aspects of Indian history, from Ancient India to modern times. The book is well-written and easy to understand, making it a great resource for students preparing for exams.
About Modern Indian History Sonali Bansal PDF
- Book Name: Modern Indian History By Sonali Bansal PDF
- Author: Sonali Bansal & Snehil Tripathi
- Publisher: MC Grew Hill
- Genre: History
- Edition: Scanned Copy
- Total Pages: 100 pages
- Language: English
- Format: PDF
- File Size: 10 MB
Contents of Modern Indian History By Sonali Bansal PDF
- Mid-Eighteenth Century India (India on the Eve of British Conquest)
- British Expansion and Consolidation in India (1767 – 1857)
- Changes and Impact (Mid-18th to Mid-19th Century) (Changes Introduced by the British and their Impact on the Indian Economy, Polity, Administration, and Society)
- Popular Uprisings and Revolts
- Socio-Religious Reform Movements
- Indian National Movement-Part 1 (Emergence of Organised Nationalism)
- Indian National Movement -Part 2 (Towards Freedom)
Modern Indian History Tata Mcgraw Hill Sonali Bansal PDF Download
Modern Indian History By Sonali Bansal PDF (Available Soon)
Also, Read This History Books
- Pratik Nayak Modern History PDF
- Modern History of India Notes PDF
- A Brief History Of Modern India Spectrum PDF
- RS Sharma Ancient History PDF
- Indian History By Krishna Reddy PDF
- IAS BABA History Notes for UPSC PDF
- Indian History In Hindi PDF
Modern Indian History by Sonali Bansal is widely considered to be one of the best books available on the subject. The book is well-researched and provides a detailed account of the major events in India’s history. It is especially useful for students preparing for exams, as it covers all the important topics in a concise and easy-to-understand manner.